Order Terms and Conditions
1. A flat shipping and handling fee of $12.95 applies to all orders, to anywhere in Australia.
2. Your order will be shipped from our warehouse within 5 days of receipt. If that is not possible due to stock issues, we will contact you with an expected date.
1. All orders for member schools will be shipped with a 21 day invoice. If your school operates a purchase order system (eg. they only pay invoices that include a purchase order number) please make sure you provide the relevant number on your order form.
2. The invoice/s will be included in your delivery. Please promptly authorise the invoice/s and forward it to your accounts department for payment.
3. Please note that all prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. All care has been taken to ensure prices are correct at time of printing, but should an error occur we will promptly advise you of the correct price so you can choose whether or not to proceed. While we work hard to keep our information up to date, available products and prices are subject to change without notice.
FIRM SALE ONLY:
1. All orders are firm sale only. However, if the item you receive is damaged, is not as described, or we have made an error when fulfilling your order, please notify us within 14 days. We’ll advise you on how to return the item so we can send you a replacement or give you a credit note (depending on the reason for the return and the availability of a replacement).
1. Orders are usually sent via Australia Post e-parcel service. While every care is taken to ensure your parcel arrives safely and on time, responsibility for your delivery once it leaves our warehouse remains with Australia Post.
2. The Book Curator is not liable for any failures in Australia Post’s service/s.
3. Please note that due to Covid-19 there can be delays with postal services, so orders may take longer to arrive than expected. All orders are fully trackable, so we can check progress for you at any time.
The Book Curator ABN 57 897 905 170